Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exercise Flow

Go with your personal flow when it comes to exercise. I change up my exercises from time to time. My body just says: "This is not fun anymore. Do something else." So I find something more in line with my current flow. 

Walking is a steady for me, but the arms exercise, the stretching routine I've developed is about 8 months old. I know it will change in the future. In warmer weather I go more for bicycling. Keep it interesting. Music always helps me and I love the listening to the oldies channel to do my jumping. I sit on an exercise ball and jump up and down - flapping my arms around and belting out the words to old songs I haven't heard in years. I go for 5 minutes of jumping, but often go 10 or 15. Jumping gets the lymph system flowing. I love it. My dog jumps with me. She puts her feet on my legs and up and down we go. She likes to get in on my 60 daily pushups too. The message today is to go with your flow. There's no business like flow business.

No comments:

Post a Comment