Thursday, January 12, 2012

Will You Marry Me?

Will you marry me? Not in the conventional sense. I mean will you think of me with love, respect me, and value me in mistakes or in my brightness. Will you think good thoughts about me and say wonderful things about me? Think about your answer. If your answer is yes that we can have a wonderful union.
I know it's not up to you to make me feel good,  so I'll just commit to love you, think good thoughts about you and to continue to think well of you even when you are snarky and make a mistake. I know we may only be cyber friends, so why would I speak of such emotional intimacy? How many times do we cater to a voice that cares what others think? These are the others we will never know. So if I am going to have thoughts about people I don't know, and what they may think of me or my ideas, I might as well think they love me and are on my side. See my point. I benefit in two ways. I get too feel how it feels to send out love and affection and in my imagination I can receive it as well. Happy people are not only nicer, they are healthier as well.

Eat well and prosper. Yum Yum. Rejoice, rejoice - there is no choice. Be too blessed to be stressed. I guess I've made my point. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment